- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch using the contact details set out below and we will do our best to answer your questions.
CNTC India Projects reserves the right to amend our privacy statement to reflect changes to our business, website or to data protection legislation. You should therefore revisit this privacy statement on a regular basis to ensure you are familiar with its terms.
We collect information you give us when you register with us, email us, arrange property viewing and when requesting brochures. We require only the information we need to provide the service to you, such as:
- Your name
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer.
- So that you will not have to re-enter your details each time you visit the Site
- To track how the Site is used and to improve and update our content
- Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies and you should be able to restrict or disable them if you wish by adjusting the settings on your browser. This will however affect your use of the areas of our site that use persistent cookies, such as the login areas.
- We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement or the information, please contact us on the contact details on the Site.