Talented and capable people have played a major role in powering and defining the growth of CNTC India Projects over the last few decades. They have been supported by an enabling environment that buoys individual talent while fostering teamwork and the creation of shared success. CNTC India Projects believes that when people with diverse skills are bound together by a common purpose and value system, they can create magic which is amplified.
Our value systems reflect those of our parent company and everyone at the helm of it. As a member of our team, you will be,
- Empowered to make decisions
- Cared for to ensure you perform your best
- Trusted with resources of every kind
- Enriched with knowledge of real estate projects
- Rewarded with accolades and recognition
- Respected for all the expertise and experience you bring
Qualification: MBA – Mktg & Digital Mktg
Experience: 8 – 12 Years
Company: CNTC India Projects Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for assigned projects marketing related activities both ATL, BTL and Digital Marketing
- Preparing Marketing Calendar for the assigned respective projects to meet the Enquiry Vs Site Visit Vs Sale
- Take inputs from the sales & SBU Heads on Marketing Plans and analyze the viability of the same keeping past trends in view and roll out final Marketing plan post consultation with the Marketing Head.
- Responsible for Look & Feel of the entire sales & Site office which includes required Branding, Collaterals & Visual Identity
- Prepare & maintain Regular MIS of the respective projects assigned and share the same with Senior Management.
- Maintain Weekly Prospects List post collecting the same from the Sales Head of the Respective Projects to be floated to the HO
- Maintain Record of all the walk-ins at the projects irrespective of source , ensure the same is updated by the sales in the system provided
- Meet Some Walk-in customers along with the sales and understand the customer behavior Patter & Requirements at the same time Measure how the sales team is effectively pitching the projects
- Responsible for market study in & around the projects assigned and submit Reports on the same
- · Personally outcall the Visited customer and do the Customer Experience Calls
- Developing Brand Strategy for the digital channels
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns , Portals , Sms campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Maintain the group Websites , create landing pages and optimize user experience and user Interface
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch point on digital
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website , Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & Display campaigns.
- Other incidental challenges
Position: Company Secretary
No. of Positions – 1
Following will be the job responsibilities of the incumbent.
- Handling of all ROC compliance under the Companies Act 2013.
- Maintenance of statutory registers, records etc.
- Drafting of agenda, notices, minutes for the board, general meetings and organizing the said meetings.
- Preparing annual reports and returns of the organization.
- Vetting of legal documents, agreements and contracts of the organization.
- E – filing of various forms.
- Finance related work and other statutory related works.
Qualification: Diploma / Graduate in Mechanical / Electrical
Experience: 8 – 12 Years
Company: CNTC India Projects Pvt. Ltd.
- Should have experience in Related Industry.
- Should have handled high rise building constructions
- Should have experience in HVAC, PHE, ELV, STP, WTP, Load bearing, Testing, Commissioning etc. in residential buildings.
Responsible for MEP works of our project site & managing all MEP related resources and field activities to achieve an efficient and economic completion of the contract, within the agreed time and cost, whilst paying due regard to safety and meeting Product Quality requirements.
- Responsible for all the MEP related activities at site starting from procurement till commissioning and handing over.
- Responsible to review & report MIS schedules to appropriate level of management.
- Responsible for Liaison with customer, statutory and regulatory authorities.
- Negotiate contracts with contractors and suppliers to ensure the cost-effective provision of services to the site.
- Responsible for organizing purchase requisition, work orders and purchase orders at site or obtaining approval from higher ups for all MEP related works, as per organization guidelines.
- Responsible to ensure that the MEP works executed at site are as per the bylaws of the local government and authorities.
- Responsible for Implementing and establishing the QMS based on ISO and to perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.
- Consultants Coordination, all drawings vetting, coordinating for GFC if required.
- Tracking all design/drawings.
- Value Engineering.
- Monthly Scheduling. Contractor billing checking. Billing. Ensure billings are within BOQ.
JOB APPLICATION FORM
If you are interested in a career with us please fill in the form below.
The CNTC India Projects, is the biggest Joint Venture India has come across after an extensive time frame. CNTC is a Hong Kong based real estate developer, a part of 15 billion USD, Jiangsu Nantong San Jian conglomerate. It has completed tremendous project over 35+ countries and 120 cities across the globe.